Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fortune Januray 9

"Smile. People will wonder what you've been up to."

:D I like this one (it's still not a fortune... will I ever get one?).
Ok, well whenever I ask my little brother if he did something (something he wasn't suppossed to) he just smiles at me and it makes me wonder... what has he been up to?

This is pretty much the same thing. This is kind of a weird one though because...
if you just smile because you want to then people will think you've been up to something, but if you smile because you've been up to something then they don't know and they just smile back. Then the something that you've been up to isn't even a something that's worth smiling over....

I'm confused.


(By the way, this one isn't really a fortune. I got it from that Dove chocolate wrapper and it's almost the same thing so I used it)

No comments: