Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fortune Cookie Dec 11

"Get away from home to restore your energy."

Okay... I have no clue what this means but again, this is not a fortune. I dont think I'll ever get a REAL fortune.
Anway, hmmm, get away from home which roughly translates: Leave.
To restore your energy: Excercise.

Ok, now i get it, You calling me fat? No just kidding.
Leave and you'll get your excercise. Does that mean leave your house, walk away and your sure to burn more calories? I dont think so. Maybe... get away from home, try new things and your sure to restore your happiness.

What a great fortune...
Yeah right!

P.S. I still dont get it.
Make what you want of it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quincy, it's your Aunt Brenda. I have never left a comment before on any site so this probably won't go through! Just reading your blog (I love how you express yourself). At Christmas time in the Tredoux's household (mine), it is tradition to have Christmas crackers (not Saltines) - when you pull them apart they make a loud noise and toys, hats and little fortunes fall out - actually they are not really fortunes, more like little jokes and such. What did the gingerbread put on his bed? a cookie sheet (that was mine this year) cute! anayway, your fortune article made me think of it - I will see you in 4, no 3 days! We have lots of snow and I love you, Aunt Brenda